Sunday, July 28, 2013

Itinerary

I am doing my trial post from my iPad. I am going to apologize up front for any typos that may occur!

Here is my schedule of cities/towns that I will be visiting in Greece.

Arrive on the 7th in Athens
7-10th Athens
10-12th Mycenae, Epidavros, and Nafplio
13th Sparta, Mystras, Olympia
14-18th Island of Lefkada
18-19th Meteora
20th Delphi
21st Athens and return home

Car has been reserved. Plans are set. First draft of packing list done and to do list started. House sitter lined up and security and neighbors all set, too. 

research!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, have a fantastic trip and thank you for organizing this blog so I can follow your journey, I am so excited you are going to Meteora...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! Bridget and I look forward to following your travels. What a great family adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's the beginning of a great adventure ......

    so glad you're blogging!
    have FUN : ) and be safe : )

    ReplyDelete